Commercial Property Insurance
Protect your business property.
Preparation for repairs or replacement.
When fire, storms, theft, and other disasters strike your business, commercial property insurance offers the protection you need to repair or replace your property.
Many small and mid-sized businesses prefer to buy commercial property insurance as part of a business owners policy (BOP) that includes liability and property damage or a commercial multi-peril policy (CMP), which combines property, liability, inland marine, and commercial auto. If you are not sure of the best approach for your business, your dedicated insurance agent at Palm Desert Insurance wants to meet with you to understand your needs and assure that you get the coverage you need.
Ready to buy now?
Offer valid with select carriers only.
What Property and casualty insurance covers.
A property and casualty insurance policy covers you whether you own, rent, or lease a building, but the policy will take the form of tenant insurance if you do not own the premises. If your business has multiple locations, you may cover yourself with one or more policies, depending on whether the risks are the same at each location.
Your insurance policy covers items such as:
- Buildings, including the ones you occupy, newly acquired or constructed building
- Outdoor signs
- Furniture and equipment
- Inventory, including both physical products and work products such as your accounts receivable files or your data
- Fences and landscaping
- Property of others, including personal property that your employees have on-site
You might even want endorsements on the policy (or separate policies) to cover other risks such as:
- Business interruption to cover income you lose while your business is unable to function due to a covered peril
- Extra expense coverage to pay additional costs to get the business back
- Boiler and machine coverage for boilers, air conditioners, compressors, and other equipment that can cause damage if it malfunctions
- Inland Marine coverage to cover goods in transit by land or water
- Crime coverage to protect you against forgery and loss of money
How doyou get a property and casualty insurance quote?
As a businessperson, it is crucial to find commercial insurance coverage that is tailored to the particular risks of your business. Your personal Palm Desert Insurance agent will talk with you to get a thorough understanding of your needs and then present you with reasonable, affordable options from the property and casual insurance companies that we work with.
For effective insurance planning that covers your commercial property needs, call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and rate comparison.
We are proud to provide insurance services throughout California in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio and the Coachella Valley. We also serve cities in Arizona such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa.
On the corner of 111 and Sage for over 25 years, in your corner always.
73241 Hwy 111, Ste 1-B
Palm Desert, CA 92260