Palm Desert Auto Insurance
Protection on the move.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident.
- Property damage liability coverage: $5,000.
This is the absolute minimum you are required by law to carry; most motorists have limits upwards of $100,000 for these specific coverage types. Considering the cost of medical bills and car repair, you will probably want to purchase much higher liability limits on your policy. As you’ll see, if you get a competitive rate online, the rates for higher limits are reasonable and well worth the extra cost.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
Aside from the state-mandated coverage, you might also want to get:
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist to protect you in case you are in an accident with someone who doesn’t have insurance.
- Collision coverage to protect your own car.
- Comprehensive coverage to protect you from not-accident-related damage.
- Car rental and travel expense coverage for when your car is in the shop.
- Emergency road service to pay towing, tire repair, battery jump start (just some of their services).
- Medical expense to cover injuries to you and your passengers.
Fill out our online quote form for an instant quote, call (760) 341-2345, or stop by our office to get your quote started today.