Commercial Auto Insurance
Protect the vehicles you use for business.
Does your business issue company vehicles?
Does your business use delivery trucks or issue company cars or other vehicles to your sales force or executives? When your business uses vehicles in your operation, you increase your liability unless you have a commercial auto insurance policy in place. Whether you own, lease, rent, or borrow vehicles, you need coverage for business vehicles.
Ready to buy now?
Offer valid with select carriers only.
What does commercial auto insurance cover?
Similar to personal auto insurance, commercial car and truck insurance offers you options to protect other drivers and to protect yourself. Basic coverages include:
- Bodily injury liability to cover bodily injury or death of other drivers or passengers.
- Property damage liability to cover physical damage to someone else’s vehicle or property.
- Comprehensive coverage to cover losses from theft and incidents that did not result from a collision, such as a tree falling on the car or a stone from the road damaging your windshield.
- Collision coverage to protect your car when you hit or are hit by another vehicle.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to cover you for injuries, damages, or death if the person who hit you does not have auto insurance or enough insurance.
- Medical payments coverage to cover medical costs for you and passengers injured in an accident.
Depending on the policy and your business’s needs, you may also obtain coverage for:
- Lease or gap coverage to cover the difference you might owe the lienholder above the value of the car in case of a total loss.
- Electronic equipment coverage for permanently installed GPS, DVD players, or pricey sound system.
- Physical damage on hired or borrowed vehicles as long as you have physical damage on your own car or truck.
- Liability when employees use their own cars for business purposes.
How to get commercial auto insurance quotes.
Whether your business has one company car, van, truck or a fleet of them, you need commercial auto insurance to limit your liability. The best way to find out more about the coverages you may need and the affordable rates that are available to you is to request a consultation from your Palm Desert Insurance agent. We will use the information you give us about your risks to find you the best and most affordable policy that offers the coverage and liability limits you need to protect your business.
For a rate comparison or more information, call your Palm Desert Insurance agent today at (760) 341-2345.
We are proud to provide insurance services throughout California in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio and the Coachella Valley. We also serve cities in Arizona such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa.
On the corner of 111 and Sage for over 25 years, in your corner always.
73241 Hwy 111, Ste 1-B
Palm Desert, CA 92260