Palm Desert Commercial Auto Insurance
Protect the vehicles you use for business.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- Bodily injury liability to cover bodily injury or death of other drivers or passengers.
- Property damage liability to cover physical damage to someone else’s vehicle or property.
- Comprehensive coverage to cover losses from theft and incidents that did not result from a collision, such as a tree falling on the car or a stone from the road damaging your windshield.
- Collision coverage to protect your car when you hit or are hit by another vehicle.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to cover you for injuries, damages, or death if the person who hit you does not have auto insurance or enough insurance.
- Medical payments coverage to cover medical costs for you and passengers injured in an accident.
Depending on the policy and your business’s needs, you may also obtain coverage for:
- Lease or gap coverage to cover the difference you might owe the lienholder above the value of the car in case of a total loss.
- Electronic equipment coverage for permanently installed GPS, DVD players, or pricey sound system.
- Physical damage on hired or borrowed vehicles as long as you have physical damage on your own car or truck.
- Liability when employees use their own cars for business purposes.
For a rate comparison or more information, call your Palm Desert Insurance agent today at (760) 341-2345.
We are proud to provide insurance services throughout California in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio and the Coachella Valley. We also serve cities in Arizona such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa.