Palm Desert Commercial Property Insurance
Protect your business property.
Many small and mid-sized businesses prefer to buy commercial property insurance as part of a business owners policy (BOP) that includes liability and property damage or a commercial multi-peril policy (CMP), which combines property, liability, inland marine, and commercial auto. If you are not sure of the best approach for your business, your dedicated insurance agent at Palm Desert Insurance wants to meet with you to understand your needs and assure that you get the coverage you need.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
Your insurance policy covers items such as:
- Buildings, including the ones you occupy, newly acquired or constructed building
- Outdoor signs
- Furniture and equipment
- Inventory, including both physical products and work products such as your accounts receivable files or your data
- Fences and landscaping
- Property of others, including personal property that your employees have on-site
You might even want endorsements on the policy (or separate policies) to cover other risks such as:
- Business interruption to cover income you lose while your business is unable to function due to a covered peril
- Extra expense coverage to pay additional costs to get the business back
- Boiler and machine coverage for boilers, air conditioners, compressors, and other equipment that can cause damage if it malfunctions
- Inland Marine coverage to cover goods in transit by land or water
- Crime coverage to protect you against forgery and loss of money
For effective insurance planning that covers your commercial property needs, call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and rate comparison.
We are proud to provide insurance services throughout California in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio and the Coachella Valley. We also serve cities in Arizona such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa.