Palm Desert Condo Insurance
We’ll read the fine print for you.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
Many condo associations also distinguish between contents that are your responsibility versus structural components enumerated in the association condo insurance policy. While the condo policy might cover flooring, cabinetry, countertops, and carpeting, your personal policy would cover losses for furniture, area rugs, electronics, jewelry and your personal collectibles, and lighting. In the case of something like a fire, both insurance companies would pay for specific things.
Condo insurance protects your personal property, protects the interior of your unit, and offers liability in case a guest is injured in your unit. They may also have other provisions that are unique to condos:
- Any additions, alterations, or installations you add to your unit.
- Loss of use and additional living expenses if you have to temporarily vacate the place during repairs after loss.
- Loss assessment, to cover all or part of your share of what the condo association insists you contribute to their deductible.
- Absentee ownership if you rent your unit out.
- Loss of income based on the fair rental value if your unit is damaged and unable to be rented out.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 or stop by our office for condo insurance quotes that can help you fill the gap and provide total coverage.