Palm Desert Electricians Liability Insurance
Your specialty is our specialty.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- If the customer claims you did the job improperly
- If equipment you provided malfunction and caused injury or property damage
- If the customer claims that your completed work caused injury or damage
As a professional, you will also want the security of having other coverages in place for your business. For example, you may need:
- Property damage to cover your premises and your equipment.
- Business income and extra expenses to restore your revenue after a temporary loss.
- Employment dishonesty coverage to cover employee theft.
- Coverage for newly acquired or constructed buildings under renovation.
You may obtain this valuable coverage as a part of your business owners policy (BOP) or separately. You may also need:
- Commercial auto insurance to protect you or your workers driving company vans on the job.
- Workers compensation for employees who may get hurt on the job.
Liability coverage for electrical contractors offers protection for many professions who work with home power systems. This might include:
- Electrical contractors
- Electric repairmen
- HVAC technicians
- Lighting technicians
- Lighting consultants
- Air condition contractors
- Constructions companies
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and cost comparison on an electricians insurance policy that’s right for you.