Electricians Liability Insurance
Your specialty is our specialty.
Prepare for inherent risk.
As an electrician or an electrical contractor, you work with dangerous electrical power that can lead to injuries and property damage at a customer’s home. No matter how careful you are, an equipment malfunction or a missed problem can leave your business up in flames if you lack electrician’s insurance.
Ready to buy now?
Offer valid with select carriers only.
What should your electricians liability insurance cover?
To protect you from claims that your negligence led to bodily injury or property damage to a client or someone else, you need general liability. This contractors insurance coverage will come into play:
- If the customer claims you did the job improperly
- If equipment you provided malfunction and caused injury or property damage
- If the customer claims that your completed work caused injury or damage
As a professional, you will also want the security of having other coverages in place for your business. For example, you may need:
- Property damage to cover your premises and your equipment.
- Business income and extra expenses to restore your revenue after a temporary loss.
- Employment dishonesty coverage to cover employee theft.
- Coverage for newly acquired or constructed buildings under renovation.
You may obtain this valuable coverage as a part of your business owners policy (BOP) or separately. You may also need:
- Commercial auto insurance to protect you or your workers driving company vans on the job.
- Workers compensation for employees who may get hurt on the job.
Who needs electricians insurance?
Liability coverage for electrical contractors offers protection for many professions who work with home power systems. This might include:
- Electrical contractors
- Electric repairmen
- HVAC technicians
- Lighting technicians
- Lighting consultants
- Air condition contractors
- Constructions companies
Obtaining a quote on liability coverage for electrical contractors.
If you need contractors insurance to cover your liability and property damage needs, don’t short circuit your business. Your dedicated Palm Desert Insurance agent can help you obtain a quote from the best companies in the business. Once your agent understands your specialized needs, he will find you the most affordable option for your review.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and cost comparison on an electricians insurance policy that’s right for you.
73241 Hwy 111, Ste 1-B
Palm Desert, CA 92260