Palm Desert Motorcycle Insurance
Keep your adventures covered.
When you buy insurance, your insurance company will report to the California Department of Motor Vehicles that you have purchased the required insurance and will also report if your policy has lapsed or if you have canceled it. The state is serious about your having motorcycle insurance and wearing a helmet while you ride, so you owe it yourself to find the best coverage you can find for the best rates.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- Collision coverage to repair your bike if you hit anything, such as a vehicle or building.
- Comprehensive coverage which includes theft, vandalism, hail, and other non-collision damages.
- Medical payments to cover your injuries.
- Towing and labor costs if your vehicle needs to be serviced or towed on the road.
- Rental reimbursement if you need to rent a bike while yours is in the shop.
- Uninsured/ underinsured motorist to protect you against others with inadequate or no insurance.
You may also need or wish to buy:
- Guest passenger liability coverage to protect your passengers.
- Optional equipment coverage if you modified your bike.
- Gap insurance to cover what you may owe after the insurance company pays in the event of a total loss.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 or stop by our office for a quote on motorcycle insurance.