Palm Desert Plumbing Liability Insurance
Your specialty is our specialty.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- If the customer claims that you or an employee caused bodily injury
- If the customer claims that your completed work caused injury or damage
- If the customer claims you provided poor workmanship or did the job improperly
- If fixtures or equipment you provided malfunctioned and caused injury or property damage
As a plumbing professional, you will also want the security of having other coverages in place for your business. For example, you may need:
- Property damage to cover your premises and your equipment whether on or off site.
- Business income and extra expenses to restore your revenue if a loss temporarily shuts down your business
- Employment dishonesty coverage to cover employee theft
- Coverage for newly acquired or constructed property to protect buildings under renovation
You may obtain this valuable coverage as a part of your business owners policy (BOP) or separately. You may also need:
- Contractors insurance to cover Injuries to subcontractors if you sub out work
- Commercial auto insurance to protect you or your workers driving company vans on the job
- Workers compensation for your employees who may become hurt on the job
Liability coverage for plumbers and plumbing contractors offers protection for many professions who work with water lines and plumbing systems. This might include:
- Plumbing contractors
- Plumbing business owners
- Septic tank installers
- Sprinkler installers
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and cost comparison on a plumbers liability insurance policy that’s right for you.