Palm Desert Professional Liability Insurance
Your specialty is our specialty.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- Negligence if a client claims you made mistakes or offered bad advice.
- Defense costs when your company is sued, but not the cost of criminal prosecution.
- Services within an agreed-upon timeframe, including those already performed as well as those being performed now or in the future.
PLI or E&O comes to the rescue when the damage is other than a bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, or advertising injury claim covered elsewhere. It can help save your career, even if someone you have served in the past suddenly comes on the scene claiming damages.
Professional liability insurance is of interest to everyone from beauticians to physicians, and the coverage suitable for a certain class of insurance reflects the risks in that profession. Depending on the profession, the insurance might be referred to by a particular name. For example, doctors, dentists, and other medical professions call it “malpractice insurance,” while attorneys, insurance agents, accountants, financial advisors, consultants, and brokers refer to it as “errors and omissions”.
While the big dollar medical malpractice settlements have made the public aware of professional liability insurance policies, many professionals seek protection from personal liability from acts on the job. Those who often buy it include:
- Accountants and financial services professionals
- Architects and engineers
- Business and management consultants
- Business coaches and trainers
- Directors and offices of nonprofit operations
- Doctors, nurses, and others in the medical profession
- Family and mental health counseling
- Hairdressers and other salon workers
- IT consultants
- Landscape architects
- Personal trainers
- Plumbers, electricians, and other tradesmen
- Quality control specialists
- Real estate professionals and property managers
- Travel agents
No matter what business you are in, you should consider an E&O policy if you provide services or give advice to people. In many circumstances, your clients will expect or even require you to have this coverage. Having it protects both parties in the transaction, and the cost is well worth the benefits in case of a claim.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and rate comparison on a professional liability insurance policy that’s right for you.