Palm Desert Restaurant Insurance
Your specialty is our specialty.
- Bad credit card receipts
- Business interruption
- Employee theft
- Equipment breakdown
- Food spoilage
- Liquor liability
- Outdoor sign damage
- Sewer and drain backup
- Utility outages
If you are located in a region known for disasters such as earthquakes or floods, you may need special peril coverage to sustain you if you are closed or suffer the loss or tourist business from a storm. You may even need multinational coverage for your overseas locations.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- Family, casual, or fine dining restaurant
- Company or franchise owned restaurant
- Fast casual or quick service restaurant
- Food management contractor
- Food truck
- Independently owned or chain restaurant
- Pizza shop
- Catering service
At the minimum, most restaurant owners and operators require:
- Business property insurance to cover losses from fire, hail, or other event to your building and the fixtures, furniture, and restaurant equipment inside.
- Liability coverage to protect against injuries at the restaurant, accidents, or mistakes such as claims of food poisoning.
Each type of restaurant poses slightly different risks, so what your restaurant insurance policy is written to cover will vary, as will your restaurant insurance costs. A smart restaurant owner makes sure his business will survive risks he is likely to face.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and rate comparison on a restaurant insurance policy that’s right for you.