Your specialty is our specialty.
Be prepared for the unique risks of your industry.
- Bad credit card receipts
- Business interruption
- Employee theft
- Equipment breakdown
- Food spoilage
- Liquor liability
- Outdoor sign damage
- Sewer and drain backup
- Utility outages
If you are located in a region known for disasters such as earthquakes or floods, you may need special peril coverage to sustain you if you are closed or suffer the loss or tourist business from a storm. You may even need multinational coverage for your overseas locations.
Ready to buy now?
Offer valid with select carriers only.
What does a restaurant policy cover?
The needs may vary according to whether you are a:
- Family, casual, or fine dining restaurant
- Company or franchise owned restaurant
- Fast casual or quick service restaurant
- Food management contractor
- Food truck
- Independently owned or chain restaurant
- Pizza shop
- Catering service
At the minimum, most restaurant owners and operators require:
- Business property insurance to cover losses from fire, hail, or other event to your building and the fixtures, furniture, and restaurant equipment inside.
- Liability coverage to protect against injuries at the restaurant, accidents, or mistakes such as claims of food poisoning.
Each type of restaurant poses slightly different risks, so what your restaurant insurance policy is written to cover will vary, as will your restaurant insurance costs. A smart restaurant owner makes sure his business will survive risks he is likely to face.
Getting a restaurant insurance quote.
To get the best restaurant insurance quote that matches your business situation, request a consultation with your personal Palm Desert Insurance agent. They know which companies offer coverage to restaurants like yours and who can offer you the best package of coverage for the risks you have. You may be able to add coverage to your business owners policy (BOP); your agent will offer recommendations about the best way to set up your coverage for obtaining affordable rates from its network of companies.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 for a coverage and rate comparison on a restaurant insurance policy that’s right for you.
73241 Hwy 111, Ste 1-B
Palm Desert, CA 92260