Recreation Vehicle Insurance
Keep your adventures covered.
RV’s have special insurance needs.
Part vehicle, part home on the road, your recreational vehicle or RV has special insurance needs. If you’re on the open road far from home, you want to make sure that you have just the right type of coverage for your motorhome, fifth wheel, pop-up camper or trailer.
Ready to buy now?
Offer valid with select carriers only.
What typ of RV insurance policy do you need?
What’s different about RV insurance? While you need all the regular bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, uninsured or underinsured motorist, and comprehensive coverages to protect yourself and your passengers, your vehicle, and other drivers, you may also require:
- Higher limits as your vehicle can cause more damage to other vehicles and cost more to fix.
- More insurance for your contents as you are likely to have more of your personal property on board.
- Access to good towing and roadside labor coverage that can handle that type of vehicle.
- Rates that reflect that while your vehicle is on the road certain times of the year, it is in storage for part of the time.
- Full-timer coverage if you live in your vehicle more than five months of the year.
- Vacation liability at your vacation site if you are staying in the vehicle.
- Coverage in Canada and Mexico as you may cross international lines.
- Fifth wheel insurance that covers your entire hitch assembly.
In addition, you want quick claims service and easy online, call in, and mail payment methods, especially if you are on the road for long stretches of time. You also want your RV policy bundled with your car’s multi-vehicle discounts.
How do you buy the best coverage at the best rates?
When you want to insure your motorhome or other RV, it is important to have an in-depth consultation with your dedicated agent at Palm Desert insurance Agency to make sure that they have all the information to get you the best quote for RV insurance. Because there are many things that influence rates, and because there are many coverages that can help you as an RV owner, we will search for the best rates for the coverage you want and offer you a meaningful rate comparison.
As you plan your next great RV adventure, call us today at (760) 341-2345 or stop by our office for a quote for RV insurance.
We are proud to provide insurance services throughout California in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio and the Coachella Valley. We also serve cities in Arizona such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa.
On the corner of 111 and Sage for over 25 years, in your corner always.
73241 Hwy 111, Ste 1-B
Palm Desert, CA 92260