Palm Desert Watercraft Insurance
Keep your adventures covered.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- Boats or vessels less than 25 feet long and 11 feet in height, including small motorboats, sailboats, and even rowboats, rafts, and anything else that floats. Coverage includes liability in case you hurt someone or damage their property with your boat, and physical damage that pays for theft and for boats damaged in accidents or by fire, lightning, vandalism or windstorm. Coverage includes motors, boat trailers, and equipment on board, but not your personal property unless you have separate coverage for your cell phone, fishing gear, or computer.
- Yachts, vessels that exceed 26 feet in length, including sport fishing boats, larger sailboats and cruisers. While the policy contains liability and physical damage coverage, for yachts, the coverage is called hull coverage and property damage and liability. Hull coverage covers the whole yacht if it is damaged by fire, theft, windstorm, lightning, or vandalism, while the liability portion covers property damage or bodily injury to someone aside from you or your family, with limits that can exceed $1 million.
- Personal watercraft, such as Jet Ski, See Doo, and Wave Runner. These small vessels, which pose a high risk as they are often driven by inexperienced drivers, require coverages such as bodily injury, property damage, guest passenger liability, medical payments, and theft. Personal watercraft insurance (PWC) covers situations such as:
- Injury or death to someone else.
- Negligence by someone else using your Jet Ski.
- Injuries to water skiers or wave runners.
- Physical damage to your vessel or another craft or dock.
Call us today at (760) 341-2345 or stop by our officer for a personalized quote on boat insurance.
We are proud to provide insurance services throughout California in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio and the Coachella Valley. We also serve cities in Arizona such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Glendale and Mesa.