Palm Desert Workers Compensation Insurance
Your specialty is our specialty.
The State of California and most other states require that you, as an employer, must have a workers compensation policy even if you have only one employee. The program is a no-fault one that makes it unnecessary for an injured employee to sue to receive medical help, and it protects employers too, as those who receive settlements under workers compensation cannot sue for their expenses. California is one of the few states that allows an employer to purchase private insurance rather than using a state fund.
Take a free quote with you!
Don’t leave empty handed. We can find you the right price with the perfect coverage to help inform you while you shop.
- Hospital and medical expenses necessary to diagnose and treat a work-related injury or condition.
- Total or partial disability payments during the time your employee is unable to work, whether temporarily or permanently.
- Rehabilitation to help them get back to work.
- Retraining, if they can no longer perform his or her previous occupation.
- Death benefits to the worker’s heirs if the injuries are fatal.
Working with an experienced representative at Palm Desert Insurance will assure that your policy is placed with a company that offers you the best service for the most affordable rates. If you need information about this type of insurance or need a consultation to make sure that your company is properly protected, contact us today for a free consultation by calling (760) 341-2345.